Tutorials

Friday 2 September 2011

I'm SOOOOOOO excited!

To be finally getting off my backside and starting my much planned and pondered over blog.....I seem to have got my crafting mojo back, after taking part in an amazing Craft Fairy over at Natural Mamas, and I'm beginning the long haul to what will hopefully be my first truly crafty Christmas.


So on the plans so far....
We have some Tomato and Roasted Garlic chutney (winged it, so really don't know how this'll turn out)
Lemon or Cranberry Vodka (or both, you never know)
A probably growing number of crochet cushions, these seem to be in demand
Scarf for Sisters OH, M
Something pretty for Sister, A
Pretty purses/bags for best friends S and J
Waldorf Dolls, bedding and clothing for the Cs
And play food for the Cs new play frame/toy shop
For my mum and dad, I really can't decide yet, working on that
And for S's little girl, a bolero/shrug like the one Big C wheres in my profile photo.


I have a huge stack of yarns and fabrics which seem to be growing, and a growing list of WIPs and planned projects, so I'm hoping blogging about it will help me to keep on at it.


Watch this space 

No comments:

Post a Comment