Tutorials

Sunday 30 June 2013

Joining in a Knitalong

My first where I'm certain I'll finish and very excited!

One of my favourite blogs is Crafts from the Cwtch - Sarah is such an inspiration, and makes some utterly beautiful and scrummy work.  Her latest knitalong is anything from Booknits on Ravelry.  I have just started knitting the very pretty Dragonfly Wings, and this is perfect timing and inspiration for me to keep going - this is very definitely a little bit of self indulgence for me, a beautiful shawl in gorgeous touchable, strokeable yarn.  I have had some beautiful A Stash Addict yarn in my stash for quite a while now and looking for the perfect project for it and this is most definitely it.  Here it is so far - hopefully you can see that this is one of the sparkly yarns - SQUEEEEEE!



No comments:

Post a Comment