Tutorials

Tuesday 5 March 2013

A Ta DAH! and another granny....

Honestly, I'm not really sure why I've agreed to make another granny stripe blanket so soon after the first, but I have, its in progress and I love it, not my usual colours, but I may struggle to  pass it on to its rightful owner....so here it is in infancy, it's quite a bit bigger now, but it'll still be a while until its complete (hopefully less time than the first though!)


And here it is.....





If I said I loved this blanket I'd seriously be understating things! Its gorgeous, has a nice heaviness to it, cosy and snuggly, perfect :) And I made it!

It's made entirely from Stlyecraft DK, weighs about a kilo, so used a total of 10 100g balls. I'm not sure of all the colours, I started out with the Lucy pack from Attic24, and added colours as they took my fancy. I love how it has turned out, and it's proving very popular here




No comments:

Post a Comment