Tutorials

Thursday 2 August 2012

Where to start....

Well, my life has changed rather drastically since my last post, but I'm not ready to share what happened here I think, suffice to say that I am back to being a single mum with my 2 gorgeous little people.

On a positive note I've been doing  a lot more crafting lately, and the Cs and I have just got back from the amazing Natural Mamas Big Camp.  I have a lot of WIPs on the go at the moment, my sister's birthday present (age of brass and steam in a Katya sock weight yarn. I'm on repeat number 5 of the pattern, and fairly certain I won't be doing that again!)

My first Age of Brass and Steam, in gorgeous Nimu silk, in the Eton Mess colourway


Finished cushions
My new craft area....
Current Age of Brass and steam, nearly finished....far deeper blue, the camera has washed the colour out

AND my latest crochet project, more Nimu, a very simple ripple scarf for me, again colour are much better in real life




 

No comments:

Post a Comment